NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





What's The Weirdest Thing You Bought From A TV Infomercial / Shopping Channel


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,405 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
sands's Avatar
 sands 
London + UK
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Proprietary Analytics
Broker: Multiple broker + Multiple feed
Trading: Currently European and US equities
Posts: 440 since Dec 2013
Thanks Given: 257
Thanks Received: 234

Inspired by @kbit thread on Kevin Trudeau being massively fined, I thought I'd start this thread:

(i) What is the weirdest thing you've bought from a tv infomercial / shopping channel, and

(ii) how much was it, and

(iii) a quick review on how it lived up to the hype.


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
  #2 (permalink)
 
kbit's Avatar
 kbit 
Aurora, Il USA
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: futures
Posts: 5,854 since Nov 2010
Thanks Given: 3,296
Thanks Received: 3,350

I don't think I've bought anything off an infomercial and definitely nothing from one of those shopping channels.

I do like those new garden hoses they're pushing now though so when I need a new one maybe I'll give that a try.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on March 29, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts