|
London
Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader,MetaTrader
Trading: EUR/USD
Posts: 24 since Sep 2012
Thanks Given: 23
Thanks Received: 18
|
After blowing 3 accounts I became very hesitating when I see opportunities.
I've got good enough strategy and good enough(I mean to be green week after week) understanding of price action.
So for the last 3 weeks MOST of the times when I see good opportunity which sometimes I wait for several days I hesitate convincing myself that it's not good enough and then miss it watching price go my direction. Honetly speaking, for me it feels even worse than to lose money. After I miss opportunity I start "gnaw" myself that I chickened out again...I try to rationalize by trying to convince myself that atlease I haven't lost money,but in the long run that's exactly why I lose money.
I know what I should do to become more decisive,but I haven't got it yet. What I'd like to know is how to forgive myslef while I'm lerning to be more decisive.
Thanks!
|