NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Kase Dev-Stop question


Discussion in Psychology and Money Management

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,129 views
    2. thumb_up 3 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
choubix
Bangkok + Thailand
 
Posts: 10 since Aug 2012
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 0

Hi everyone,

I came across the Kase Dev-Stop recently.
I downloaded some of the material I could find online and read a couple of posts I found on NexusFi (formerly BMT).
Has anybody here used it successfully for SL and TP?

I am trying to replicate it in excel but there is something I must be doing wrong, I would really appreciate if someone has some material to share so I can try to replicate it at my end.

Thanks!


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
Fat Tails's Avatar
 Fat Tails 
Berlin, Europe
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Interactive Brokers
Trading: Futures & Stocks
Posts: 9,887 since Mar 2010
Thanks Given: 4,242
Thanks Received: 27,117


Here is a thread on the Kase DevStop.




In the thread you will find a link to an open source indicator.


I also suggest to read the original contribution by Cynthia Kase, which was published in Stocks and Commodities

in October 1993:


Cynthia Kase: Redefining Volatility and Position Risk, Stocks & Commodities V. 11:10


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4 (permalink)
choubix
Bangkok + Thailand
 
Posts: 10 since Aug 2012
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 0

Hi Fat Tails,

Thank you for your reply to my post
I finally managed to crack my Excel problem (I had some formula issues, which lead to an unusable indicator).

I am printing out the article as I type and will be reading the thread soon.

Have a good day ahead!


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on May 20, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts