NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





easy language to plain text


Discussion in TradeStation

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,507 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 solondon 
London, UK
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja,TS,Meta,Tradeguider
Trading: FX,Metals
Posts: 38 since Sep 2011
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 6

Hi sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I have a lot of unprotected trade station code from my 2000i version that I want to open as plain text , is there a way to do this as I no longer have my trade station software?
Thanks,
Juan 🚻


Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
  #2 (permalink)
 ABCTG   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 2,448 since Apr 2013
Thanks Given: 494
Thanks Received: 1,643

Juan,

what files do you have, the ELA or ELS files? Take a look at Multicharts, they offer a 30 day trial and the editor can import Tradestation files.

Regards,
ABCTG


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
 solondon 
London, UK
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja,TS,Meta,Tradeguider
Trading: FX,Metals
Posts: 38 since Sep 2011
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 6


Hi Matt thanks for the update selection of both but I remember I wrote most of the indicators. I thought maybe there would be standard specification for the file format or translation utility. Seems very sneaky, I'll look at multi cheers


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 olobay 
Montreal
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MultiCharts
Broker: DeepDiscountTrading.com
Trading: CL
Posts: 364 since Jul 2011

Try opening up the ELD file in a word processing program like WordPad or Word.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 3, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts