NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





trade order


Discussion in Sierra Chart

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,969 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
inverter
slovenia
 
Posts: 95 since May 2014
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 36

I need help for a trade order .for.2 contract : one contract is executed and stop remains at 10 tick ... I want to move to the second stop 10 tick. means when you make a profit of 5 tick, the second stop immediately moved for 10 tick, to protect the profits if you can picture the DOM..thanks


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 yonatan 
Haifa Israel
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: sierra chart
Broker: Optimus Trading Group/Rithmic
Trading: es
Posts: 91 since Apr 2012
Thanks Given: 50
Thanks Received: 71


Hi Inverter,

If I understand correctly what you want is to move the second stop to Break even when price moves 5 ticks in your favor.
This short video shows how to do this:

2014-07-12_1347 - trade4bread's library

Also, this is documented here:

https://www.sierrachart.com/index.php?page=doc/doc_AttachedOrders.html
https://www.sierrachart.com/index.php?page=doc/doc_AttachedOrders.html

Make sure that it works exatcly like you want it to before you use it on a live account !


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4 (permalink)
inverter
slovenia
 
Posts: 95 since May 2014
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 36

BE is that? this is my entry order price? , I'm trying to get what I want but do not go
the way I want


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 yonatan 
Haifa Israel
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: sierra chart
Broker: Optimus Trading Group/Rithmic
Trading: es
Posts: 91 since Apr 2012
Thanks Given: 50
Thanks Received: 71


inverter View Post
BE is that? this is my entry order price? , I'm trying to get what I want but do not go
the way I want

Yes, BE = Break even = your average entry price.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on July 17, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts