Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community. It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593
I have repaired the second server.
However, I am keeping it off-line for now until I can work out a better solution. I just want to say I am pissed the data center couldn't do this in 15 hours, what I did in 5 minutes. Really pissed.
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593
I tried to bring up the second server and ran into problems (due to the 'fix' of making NexusFi (formerly BMT) a single-server solution to get the site back online quickly). So I am leaving it down, but everything is running off the single server for the time being. I will work to repair all of this later.