NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





How to bring all windows to front?


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,812 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
wzero
Shanghai, China
 
Posts: 1 since Dec 2011
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I use MC.net for TWS, I have set up many detached windows for my multi-monitors PC. I can't find a easy way to bring all these detached windows to front. IB TWS has an option "Bring all windows to front if one is selected“ can do this. In Ninjatrader I can assign a shortcut key to switch between Workspaces can bring all windows to front. I'm new to Multicharts, anyone know how to bring all detached windows to front quickly in MC?


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
  #2 (permalink)
 ABCTG   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 2,448 since Apr 2013
Thanks Given: 494
Thanks Received: 1,643

wzero,

I am not sure if MC has such a feature. You can check the list of keyboard shortcuts under File -> Keyboard Shortcuts. Maybe you can set something up there that will do the trick for you.

Regards,
ABCTG


Follow me on X Reply With Quote




Last Updated on July 13, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts