NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Market data feed issue


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,880 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
sultanoflondon
London, United Kingdom
 
Posts: 9 since Jul 2014
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi all,

I was wondering whether anyone knew of a good, reliable, free, real time, market data feed that can be configured right into Ninja Trader?

I have been looking since I installed NinjaTrader about three weeks ago, because the Yahoo data feed that I have been using has been majorly interfering with the Sim101 account that I have configured into the system.

Thanks!


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
hlatham's Avatar
 hlatham 
Exeter, UK
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Quantower & Jigsaw
Broker: AMP
Trading: Bund & ES
Posts: 59 since Sep 2013
Thanks Given: 22
Thanks Received: 33

No such thing as free real time market data since all of the exchanges have their own charges which are passed on by the data providers. Cheapest reliable one I have found is Kinetick although it depends what markets you want as they don't provide all of them.

I read somewhere on a forum that someone was able to convince a broker to give them free data for a limited time trial on a sim although I can't remember where this was.


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote




Last Updated on July 23, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts