NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





MC.Net to Zulutrade, Collective2 or other?


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,202 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
addstar34
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
 
Posts: 4 since Jul 2014
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 3

With most social trading/trade copying/trade tracking platforms now having their own API's allowing various programs to connect I'm assuming MC.net can achieve this quite easily too? I haven't looked into it too far as I'm a MC PL/EL user.

Is anyone using MC.net to do this?

If so care to share your code for doing so?

and or a link to your system on one of these sites?


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
  #2 (permalink)
rourkem
los angeles, california
 
Posts: 1 since Aug 2014
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Is anyone still using MC.net nowadays? I'd like to know on how to get it started. And offers as well.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
Jura's Avatar
 Jura   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 775 since Apr 2010
Thanks Given: 2,352
Thanks Received: 691



rourkem View Post
Is anyone still using MC.net nowadays? I'd like to know on how to get it started. And offers as well.

I use it daily. What do you mean with you want offers?


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on August 23, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts