NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Need some help UserCP


Discussion in Feedback and Announcements

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,535 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
daddy
Budapest+Hungary
 
Posts: 151 since Aug 2014
Thanks Given: 139
Thanks Received: 204

Hi Big Mike,

I just saw your „how to edit your user CP” video, and I have some questions:
In my menu, there is no „edit profile picture” link.
In my „edit avatar” menü there is no „use custom avatar” section.
Are these two for elite members only? Why can't I see these?

Thanks!

daddy


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
  #2 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593


daddy View Post
Hi Big Mike,

I just saw your „how to edit your user CP” video, and I have some questions:
In my menu, there is no „edit profile picture” link.
In my „edit avatar” menü there is no „use custom avatar” section.
Are these two for elite members only? Why can't I see these?

Thanks!

daddy

Yes, those were changed to Elite only due to constant abuse by non-Elite Members. I forgot to update the intro email text.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 26, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts