Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community. It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593
They are, but I really like the other elements, like how when you defeat a Uruk Captain then you can see the ranks change as others fill his spot, or if one of them kills you then they get promoted and get stronger and challenge other Captains to a duel, etc.
I also admit to dying a few times by the hand of the same Captain, and since he remembers each encounter (and gets stronger) it makes for some amusing trash talk, like "How many times do I have to kill you?" etc.
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593
A few hours in, it's an OK game but all the servers are down, so all the social aspects of this game --- which was the main deal --- don't work. So it's getting boring. Hopefully they fix the servers soon.