NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Off- Topic HELP, help me with highlight video


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,315 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 tech1043 
Princeton, Texas,United States
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: nq
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 50 since Oct 2010
Thanks Given: 351
Thanks Received: 45

Hell, I know there are some very talented people on NexusFi (formerly BMT), Last year I had my son a basketball highlight video made to send to some colleges for his junior year. This year I am attempting it myself. My plan is to make one for each of his games. Some of the college coaches have requested more game video. My question is I need to put an arrow above him to let the coaches see who they are supposed to be looking at. I have tried several things and have researched for even some software that I could use but I have not found anything. I will post a link to his last year video so you can see what I am looking for on the arrow. Any advice would be helpful because I have run out of ideas. Thanks



Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
  #2 (permalink)
 tech1043 
Princeton, Texas,United States
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: nq
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 50 since Oct 2010
Thanks Given: 351
Thanks Received: 45

Sorry, I did not mean to say that. I meant to say Hello.


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on November 11, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts