NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Want to put a live chat room on trading site, any ideas how to do this?


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,997 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Cindywhite
Virginia Beach
 
Posts: 1 since Nov 2014
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi, I have a trading website and quite a few members have suggested that adding a chat room would be a great idea.

I'm searching for something I might be able to integrate well into my site.

Has anyone tried RumbleTalk or Envolv?


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
tturner86's Avatar
 tturner86 
Portland, Oregon
Market Wizard
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: F-16CM-40
Trading: GBU-39
Posts: 6,192 since Sep 2013
Thanks Given: 10,461
Thanks Received: 12,699



Cindywhite View Post
Hi, I have a trading website and quite a few members have suggested that adding a chat room would be a great idea.

I'm searching for something I might be able to integrate well into my site.

Has anyone tried RumbleTalk or Envolv?

Are you a vendor?


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote




Last Updated on November 21, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts