NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Create an Easy Language that returns multiple values


Discussion in EasyLanguage Programming

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,738 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
RGButzArchInc
Columbus OHio
 
Posts: 10 since Sep 2014
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I created an input true/false value and a input stirng value. No problem. the next step is giving me trouble. when I go assign a value to the input I get error 159 cannot start an arguement with the input. Any suggestions.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 kevinkdog   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 3,740 since Jul 2012
Thanks Given: 1,918
Thanks Received: 7,489



RGButzArchInc View Post
I created an input true/false value and a input stirng value. No problem. the next step is giving me trouble. when I go assign a value to the input I get error 159 cannot start an arguement with the input. Any suggestions.

Show the code that is giving you trouble.

Sounds like you r are doing this:

input: input1(3);


input1= ....


You can't re-assign a value to an input.


Follow me on X Reply With Quote




Last Updated on November 23, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts