NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





TradeStation Cursor Is Not Centered On Crosshair


Discussion in TradeStation

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,714 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
samuraisam83
charlottesville, Virginia United States
 
Posts: 2 since Jan 2015
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Hi, I have overlaid a second symbol over my initial symbol. After I did this, the cursor stopped centering on the crosshairs when I left-click on a bar. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I'd upload a screenshot, but it won't let me.

Regards,
SamuraiSam83


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
elixir's Avatar
 elixir 
Austin, TX
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation, Think or Swim, NinjaTrader
Broker: DTN
Trading: options and stocks
Posts: 22 since Feb 2012
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 11


samuraisam83 View Post
Hi, I have overlaid a second symbol over my initial symbol. After I did this, the cursor stopped centering on the crosshairs when I left-click on a bar. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I'd upload a screenshot, but it won't let me.

Regards,
SamuraiSam83

I think it is a TS glitch. Have found this problem also. I even called tech support on this.

Best Fix. Close the chart and open a new one.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 Tbuzz 
Houston, Texas
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TS
Trading: ES
Posts: 2 since Feb 2012
Thanks Given: 27
Thanks Received: 1



elixir View Post
I think it is a TS glitch. Have found this problem also. I even called tech support on this.

Best Fix. Close the chart and open a new one.

Hi,
I wrestled with this for awhile and finally figured it out... It occurs as a result of the additional overlay and specifying the left axis for the scale. It is a TS glitch. For some reason the addition of the left axis offsets the crosshairs by the width of the axis.
Try resetting the Price Axis Display (Format>Window>Price Axis Display> & uncheck 'Left Axis'). That should do it.

Terry


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on March 19, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts