NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Charts in ToS Too Cluttered for Me


Discussion in ThinkOrSwim

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,358 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
ttibsen
Whitehorse Yukon Canada
 
Posts: 7 since Jan 2015
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I like my charts clean and as free of clutter as I can make them.
So how do I get rid of these slashed red vertical lines that do nothing for me?
They seem to come up every time I pull up a chart.
I tried to get a screenshot for you but I'm not allowed to do that since I haven't posted enough yet.
Anyways I think the lines are meant to denote quarters but I can't be sure.

Cheers

John


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	charts.png
Views:	250
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	172869  
Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
ttibsen
Whitehorse Yukon Canada
 
Posts: 7 since Jan 2015
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I guess the screen shot was included after all.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
rmejia's Avatar
 rmejia 
Puerto Rico
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: thinkorswim
Broker: TD Ameritrade
Trading: Options
Posts: 379 since Oct 2010
Thanks Given: 3,614
Thanks Received: 439


Under Style - Settings



Tip: You can edit a chart with your desired settings and save it as default so every new chart is created with those settings; so you don't have to change the settings every time.


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
ttibsen
Whitehorse Yukon Canada
 
Posts: 7 since Jan 2015
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Thanks very much for setting me straight on that.
Now I have the clean looking charts that I was after.

John


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on January 27, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts