NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Market Analyzer for Sierra Chart


Discussion in Sierra Chart

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,040 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 4 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
rhuz's Avatar
 rhuz 
DF, Mexico.
 
Experience: None
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: IB/DTN IQ Feed
Trading: Futures and Stocks
Posts: 286 since Apr 2014
Thanks Given: 355
Thanks Received: 399

Hello I would like to ask for your help finding a solution. The title says Market Analyzer but if anyone knows a better way I'm open to possibilities.

I would like to create something like this in Sierra or NT it doesn't matter really much where, the thing is that I would like to export that data to excel so I can create some graphs like the ones from indexindicators and stockcharts for the mexican stock exchange and some other breath indicators.






Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
rhuz's Avatar
 rhuz 
DF, Mexico.
 
Experience: None
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: IB/DTN IQ Feed
Trading: Futures and Stocks
Posts: 286 since Apr 2014
Thanks Given: 355
Thanks Received: 399



This is where I'm so far. I could export all the data by using the overly study. I created a chart with more than 30 overlays and then I used the Spreadsheet study to export all that data to excel.
So far I have the advance/decline line. Creating the %of stocks above and below 20 and 50 EMA's will be a lot of work. Not difficult to do but it will be a lot.


Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
rhuz's Avatar
 rhuz 
DF, Mexico.
 
Experience: None
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: IB/DTN IQ Feed
Trading: Futures and Stocks
Posts: 286 since Apr 2014
Thanks Given: 355
Thanks Received: 399


@Big Mike could you delete this thread please? I finally could achieve what I wanted to do.
Many thanks.


Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on March 8, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts