NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





What broker can I use to trade futures with NinjaTrader?


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one sam028 with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two NinjaTrader with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 chakspin with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 2,850 views
    2. thumb_up 3 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
chakspin
Panama city, Panama
 
Posts: 9 since Aug 2014
Thanks Given: 71
Thanks Received: 3

I opened an account with AMP CLEARING and now found out that NinjaTrader is not working with AMP and CQG data anymore, which is free data with AMP.
I want to transfer my account; so, what broker can I use.?


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
sharpshoota
Bodoe , Norway
 
Posts: 143 since Jun 2014
Thanks Given: 846
Thanks Received: 126


I've heard that Infinity futures are OK.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4 (permalink)
 
sam028's Avatar
 sam028 
Site Administrator
 
Posts: 3,775 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 3,837
Thanks Received: 4,703


sharpshoota View Post
I've heard that Infinity futures are OK.

Transfering to Ninjatrader Brokerage would sounds obvious (Infinity Futures use a white label version of Sierra Chart and not NinjaTrader).


Success requires no deodorant! (Sun Tzu)
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #5 (permalink)
 
NinjaTrader's Avatar
 NinjaTrader  NinjaTrader is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Web: NinjaTrader
AMA: Ask Me Anything
Webinars: NinjaTrader Webinars
Elite offer: Click here
 
Posts: 1,715 since May 2010
Thanks Given: 203
Thanks Received: 2,689


chakspin View Post
I opened an account with AMP CLEARING and now found out that NinjaTrader is not working with AMP and CQG data anymore, which is free data with AMP.
I want to transfer my account; so, what broker can I use.?

NinjaTrader Brokerage - https://ninjatrader.com/


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on April 16, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts