NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Looking for Excel P&L/trade tracking sheet


Discussion in Psychology and Money Management

Updated
    1. trending_up 7,434 views
    2. thumb_up 5 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 GregLGTP 
Austin, TX
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NT Broker
Trading: ES
Posts: 121 since Mar 2015
Thanks Given: 258
Thanks Received: 70

I'm pretty sure it's here someplace, but there is so much and I can't seem to find it.

I'm looking for the download of an Excel based trade log/journal to track trades and P&L. After 30 mins of hunting, I figure asking is a smart move.

I think @Big Mike posted one, and perhaps some others as well but I'm not finding it/them. I'm finding lots of things that mention excel and spreadsheet, but so many hits I can't find the actual sheet.

Thanks to all that contribute such stuffs - I can't say how much I'm appreciating this site!

Blessings,-g


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 GregLGTP 
Austin, TX
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NT Broker
Trading: ES
Posts: 121 since Mar 2015
Thanks Given: 258
Thanks Received: 70


I post a where is it type question and ...

Then I finally find it. I swear if I hadn't asked, I'd still be looking.

First one I found was this:

Then this:

Another:

If there are any more, please reply with links. Perhaps this thread will help the next trying to find this great stuff!

Blessings,-g


Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4 (permalink)
ismailcan
london united kingdom
 
Posts: 2 since Apr 2022
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 4

Heres one i made, it is kinda basic but has most things you may need.

Hope it helps


Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: trading tracking 2022.xlsx
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on April 9, 2022


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts