NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Trading Journal Template


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one JamTheTrader with 2 posts (7 thanks)
    2. looks_two Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 bayfisherman with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 learning0101 with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    1. trending_up 5,823 views
    2. thumb_up 8 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 5 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
JamTheTrader's Avatar
 JamTheTrader 
Juno Beach
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja and TS
Broker: Optimus Futures / Matt
Trading: multiple
Posts: 135 since Sep 2009

I am not sure where I found this Trading Journal, but I was cleaning out my file this morning and ran across this, I was impressed so I am posting this for anybody that might need it. I had to zip the file because it is large in size.

Enjoy

JAM


Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: Master Trading Journal (1).zip
Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 bayfisherman 
Tallahassee
 
Posts: 57 since Jan 2012


I'll have to take a closer look tonight.


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
bsbrits
Pittsburgh
 
Posts: 1 since Jan 2012
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Wow. This is perfect, Thank you for your hard work.


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 
JamTheTrader's Avatar
 JamTheTrader 
Juno Beach
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja and TS
Broker: Optimus Futures / Matt
Trading: multiple
Posts: 135 since Sep 2009


bsbrits View Post
Wow. This is perfect, Thank you for your hard work.

No hard work on my part, I can not remember where I got this from and looked through it briefly before posting it. I am not the one to get any credit on this just sharing

JAM


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)
 
learning0101's Avatar
 learning0101 
Houston, Texas
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader,TOS
Broker: NT, schwab
Trading: stocks,options,futures,forex
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Never
Posts: 291 since Aug 2011
Thanks Given: 3,643
Thanks Received: 224

Hi if there are any excel wizards out there?
Will someone have a look and see if they can modify this existing file to have the capability to handle multiple accounts?
Like for example: five different accounts.
As it is now it just has one.
If is too time/labor intense I understand, just taking a chance that maybe someone that uses excel a lot can do?
Any comments welcome
Thanks in advance

this is direct download for file from 1st post
https://nexusfi.com/attachments/59351d1326287868


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on April 24, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts