Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community. It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
My only option for internet where I live is 4G LTE. I currently have a Sprint based 4G plan but he tower is off a ways and it is not 100% reliable. I am looking at a second data plan from AT&T since their tower is only about 4 miles away. It only allows for 5gb per month.
Would 5gb per month be enough for data on just one instrument at a time? I would unplug the modem when not trading so all it would have to do is the data feed while I am trading (4 to 5 hours a day max).
( I am trading the 6E)
Can you help answer these questions from other members on NexusFi?