NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Creating Custom Study combine TTM_Squeeze, MACDHistogram as well as RSI


Discussion in ThinkOrSwim

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Slava23 with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two brucehank with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Sabras with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 3,196 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Sabras
London
 
Posts: 1 since May 2015
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hey guys,

Anyone here would be able to help me with creating custom study for Thinkorswim platform?

I would like to combine few studies together but I am having trouble writing a code in order to do so.

I am looking for a way to combine TTM_Squeeze, MACDHistogram as well as RSI.

I need a code which would aid in spotting the entries by determining where there is a squeeze, MACDHistogram shifts from negative to positive as well as the stock is oversold (30).

Many thanks!!


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
Slava23
Arkansas USA
 
Posts: 45 since Feb 2011
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 6


Use other software, InvestorRT and Neoticker can do it easy, I am looking which one else?


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
brucehank
ottawa canada
 
Posts: 20 since Oct 2015
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 2


Sabras View Post
Hey guys,

Anyone here would be able to help me with creating custom study for Thinkorswim platform?

I would like to combine few studies together but I am having trouble writing a code in order to do so.

I am looking for a way to combine TTM_Squeeze, MACDHistogram as well as RSI.

I need a code which would aid in spotting the entries by determining where there is a squeeze, MACDHistogram shifts from negative to positive as well as the stock is oversold (30).

Many thanks!!

Do you mean sth like this: show up/down arrows when all 3 conditions are TRUE?


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
andrewte
Singapore
 
Posts: 1 since Aug 2017
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Probably easiest way is to build a SCAN, and then just look at the results, shouldn't have to many to view.

Andy


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 25, 2017


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts