NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Data Subscription & Platform Options


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,828 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 davids9317 
Middlesbrough England
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: MetaTrader
Trading: forex
Posts: 6 since May 2015
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Hi all,
I want to rewrite a couple of my MT4 EA's and develop them with a more powerful platform and trade on the more regulated futures market. I would like at least 10 years of minute data for backtests. Activity will be low with trend following on the daily timeframe. I'd like to use easy language. I'll only be truing a 2 - 4 instruments say oil, euro, s&p

It seems to two options of interest are Multicharts and TradeStation but can someone tell me what i can have for what cost all in? I know multi charts is $99/month then i need say trade station data subscription at say $20/month but do i get historical data with this? I think with trade station i get the platform free with a broker subscription? Does this include historical data? That seam too cheap I'm obviously missing something!

I prefer the sound of multi charts with the portfolio backtested and heard good things about speed and automated trading.

Thanks in advance,

Dave.


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks




Last Updated on May 24, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts