NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Optimus Futures


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,795 views
    2. thumb_up 3 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




Closed Thread
 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Jmccoyiii
Charlotte, NC
 
Posts: 2 since May 2015
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1

I wanted to thank Matt at Optimus Futures for getting me set up with my new account. He has replied to my emails promptly and is generous with his time when I have called with a couple set up questions. Great customer service which I find a rarity these day. I also like the fact that I have access to both Multicharts and Sierra charts platforms for free. If anyone is looking for a new relationship I would recommend Optimus Futures.


Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590


Please:

(a) Search before creating new threads
(b) Don't create threads for existing topics
(c) Don't create threads in the wrong section.

There is an existing review thread for this broker here:


Notice, it is in the Broker section. You created this thread in the "introductions" section. I've moved it. I've also closed it, since it's a duplicate.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

Closed Thread



Last Updated on May 26, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts