NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Help with this


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,709 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
Successlife's Avatar
 Successlife 
Any part of the world.
 
Experience: Master
Platform: Iq feed- Ensign
Trading: ES
Posts: 70 since Jul 2009
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 15

First thanks.
I use NT but in the last time I have some problems to load historical data in multiples charts.
I open 6 charts using diferent sessions time in each.
For example, I open ES in LONDON session (open and close london candle), etc,etc
I like to know if another platform have this choices of select time session for each chart.


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
DrewDown
Kansas City, MO U.S.
 
Posts: 211 since Mar 2015
Thanks Given: 301
Thanks Received: 122


I use think or swim for charting. Do not like the trade execution quite as much as Ninja, but the charting abilities are much better. I think with ninja you need to save data to your hard drive if you want to access more than three days back, however, as I currently trade on a laptop, I haven't tried it. You may want to contact support.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 5, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts