NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Profit/Loss plotted directly .....


Discussion in ThinkOrSwim

Updated
    1. trending_up 5,279 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 mdsvtr 
Memphis,TN
 
Posts: 232 since Sep 2010

onto the charts .

Good afternoon,
I was wondering if there is an Indicator on Tors that will plot directly onto the charts , what the Profit / Loss will be , as you move your cross hairs over the chart.

As an Example:

I am wanting to know what my risk and or profit will be before I enter a trade, and would like to know this information via directly from the charts , just by moving my crosshairs to certain support / resistance levels.


This would be a great tool to have , as it would save time by not having to do calculations by hand, on if.....
I enter at X , what will my Risk be on the trade, if I lace my stop at Y
And given this information, I may decide to pass on the trade altogether, as it may be to much of a risk that I'm willing to risk .


Thank you for the help - Michael


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 mdsvtr 
Memphis,TN
 
Posts: 232 since Sep 2010

So I have found two screenshots to attach to this thread , as a visual is always worth a thousand words

Thanks again for any input or link(s) to this type of Indicator ( if it exists ) for the TorS platform


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-07-05 17_16_22-2015-06-04  Risk Reward Indicator  #2 - Windows Photo Viewer.png
Views:	397
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	186326   Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-07-05 17_34_20-2015-06-02  EXACTLY  how I want the P & L  listed and  plotted on my charts .png
Views:	339
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	186327  
Reply With Quote




Last Updated on July 5, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts