NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Norgate / Premium Data


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,341 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 waveslider 
Victoria, BC
 
Experience: Master
Platform: Tradestation Multicharts
Trading: es
Posts: 18 since Oct 2011
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 13

Hello - I currently use DTNIQ data but find that it is relatively expensive for historical data. Does anyone have experience with Norgate / Premium data ? I need about 10 years historical intraday (1 min) data for the futures market. I am concerned about stability and quality.
Thanks in advance


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 emini_Holy_Grail 
Dallas,TX
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, OpenQuant
Broker: Zaner/Zen Fire
Trading: ES,6E,6B,GC,CL
Posts: 596 since Nov 2009
Thanks Given: 176
Thanks Received: 126



waveslider View Post
Hello - I currently use DTNIQ data but find that it is relatively expensive for historical data. Does anyone have experience with Norgate / Premium data ? I need about 10 years historical intraday (1 min) data for the futures market. I am concerned about stability and quality.
Thanks in advance

i use Norgate in Amibroker and their historical EOD works great


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on July 24, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts