NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





How can I personalise my avatar?


Discussion in Feedback and Announcements

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Astrogirl with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two rleplae with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 2 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 3,116 views
    2. thumb_up 4 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 8 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Astrogirl
Milan/Italy
 
Posts: 51 since Oct 2013
Thanks Given: 25
Thanks Received: 12

How can I personalise my avatar?


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
  #3 (permalink)
 
paps's Avatar
 paps 
SF Bay Area + CA/US
Market Wizard
 
Experience: None
Platform: TS, TOS, Ninja(Analytics)
Trading: NQ CL, ES when volatile mrkts
Posts: 1,742 since Oct 2011
Thanks Given: 2,176
Thanks Received: 1,725


if u mean by adding a pic...pls check this...you can do so under UserCP


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4 (permalink)
Astrogirl
Milan/Italy
 
Posts: 51 since Oct 2013
Thanks Given: 25
Thanks Received: 12

I have been there in my Control Panel but it allows me to use a pre-defined generic avatars only. Can I select one of my own pictures?


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593


Astrogirl View Post
I have been there in my Control Panel but it allows me to use a pre-defined generic avatars only. Can I select one of my own pictures?

Click 'edit avatar' and then upload the avatar.

mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)
 
rleplae's Avatar
 rleplae 
Gits (Hooglede) Belgium
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader, Proprietary,
Broker: Ninjabrokerage/IQfeed + Synthetic datafeed
Trading: 6A, 6B, 6C, 6E, 6J, 6S, ES, NQ, YM, AEX, CL, NG, ZB, ZN, ZC, ZS, GC
Posts: 2,947 since Sep 2013
Thanks Given: 2,442
Thanks Received: 5,855


Astrogirl View Post
I have been there in my Control Panel but it allows me to use a pre-defined generic avatars only. Can I select one of my own pictures?

and if you create an animated gif
it will move


Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)
Astrogirl
Milan/Italy
 
Posts: 51 since Oct 2013
Thanks Given: 25
Thanks Received: 12


Big Mike View Post
Click 'edit avatar' and then upload the avatar.

mike

Thanks Mike for help. Anyway, I suppose it isn't possible to set a customized avatar anymore as I can choose a pre-defined one only. I don't know why!


Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)
 
rleplae's Avatar
 rleplae 
Gits (Hooglede) Belgium
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader, Proprietary,
Broker: Ninjabrokerage/IQfeed + Synthetic datafeed
Trading: 6A, 6B, 6C, 6E, 6J, 6S, ES, NQ, YM, AEX, CL, NG, ZB, ZN, ZC, ZS, GC
Posts: 2,947 since Sep 2013
Thanks Given: 2,442
Thanks Received: 5,855


Astrogirl View Post
I suppose it isn't possible to set a custom avatar anymore. I can choose only a predefinited one. I don't know why!

top menu -> user cp -> (left column) edit avator -> (scroll down) under the predefined avatars there is a square (title custom avator) -> click on button "choose file"


Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593


Astrogirl View Post
Thanks Mike for help. Anyway, I suppose it isn't possible to set a customized avatar anymore as I can choose a pre-defined one only. I don't know why!

I'm sorry, I just realized you weren't Elite.

Yes, it's not available for non-Elite members. Too many spam/advertising messages from the regular user crowd, not worth the headache of allowing them.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on August 3, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts