NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Volume in Bonds


Discussion in Treasury Notes and Bonds

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,085 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
Stillgreen's Avatar
 Stillgreen 
Oregon
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES
Posts: 197 since May 2014
Thanks Given: 356
Thanks Received: 248

I use a 10K Volume chart for the ES.
I'm new to trading Bonds and wonder what would be a good equivalent ?
Should I use different settings for ZN, ZF, and ZB ?
I notice that there's quite a large difference in the daily volume of each of them, with ZN having by far the highest.


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
dragon66
wsterville, Ohio
 
Posts: 7 since Jul 2010
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 2


Hi Wewe,
I use a 1250 volume bar for the ZB and I don't trade the others.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on August 14, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts