NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





DIA bought options for Sept 30 expiry


Discussion in Options

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,997 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
gabrielseba
Hialeah
 
Posts: 1 since Aug 2015
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi Everyone, Im new to this forum and Im happy to have joined. I am usually the contrarian, and shorted the dow successfully back in February to May options and sold early. After this whole week of the 1000 point drop that I was pissed I didn't keep shorting I decided to buy some beaten down sept 30 calls for DIA friday afternoon.
I bought 4 172 calls and 3 173 calls.
Am i going to be kicking myself in the ass on this one?
Should I have picked longer expirations? Anyways, just would like the dialogue and the conversation to go forward in addition for educational purposes.

Thanks for reading this post and all replys welcome!


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks




Last Updated on August 22, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts