NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Looking for historical Forex Data (from 1980 onwards)


Discussion in Currencies

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,144 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Maxus
Brussels
 
Posts: 2 since Mar 2015
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi guys,

For a new project I'm looking for a maximum amount of historical Forex Data (especially the GBP/AUD and GBP/JPY crosses, but others might be added later)

I am not lazy, and have spent several hours on google to find this. There are indeed a bunch of historical data providers, but most don't go back any further than 2007 (some to 2000, but I need more )

I gathered from other topics on this forum that CME and SierraChart might have what I am looking for, but sadly this is not the case.

It would be nice if I could find daily data from 1980 onwards for free, but I am willing to pay too !

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
missionatsea's Avatar
 missionatsea 
Erie,Pa
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja, Oanda
Broker: Oanda-practice demo
Trading: GBP/AUD...wild ride
Posts: 45 since Apr 2014
Thanks Given: 95
Thanks Received: 34


Netdania provides charts that will take you back to the beginning of time. In the toolbar provided, you can enter 1000 periods on the monthly time period...kinda cool to see the history of these currencies.
To the far right on the toolbar, there is a detach button that gives you full screen.


Supply & Demand ... Core Strategy Plan.
Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 5, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts