NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





FESX H1 TRADES


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,356 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
FESXTRADER
NAZ SCIAVES (ITALY)
 
Posts: 1 since May 2014
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Starting next monday and till 19 dec I will post my trades on FESX 1215 update every hour from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CET).

1 buy stop and 1 sell stop per hour with stop and target.

After I've placed my orders I will not follow the trade until the next closing hour when I recalculate new buystop and sellstop order to place in the trading platform.

I need to have a journal to analyze results and performance to evaluate and maybe improve this semi-automatic method for 2016.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks




Last Updated on September 25, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts