NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Looking for CTDL ECN Route


Discussion in Stocks and ETFs

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,069 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
TraderLaura
San Francisco California
 
Posts: 2 since Oct 2015
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and not sure if I am posting in the right place or not.

I am currently looking for a broker that offers CTDL, which is a free route for removing liquidity. I am an active trader and average about 1 million shares per day. Having a free route makes a huge difference for me. My current broker no longer offers CTDL, which has been my main go to ECN for the past 5 years.

Do you know of a broker that offers CTDL? Any other free routes you can suggest? I use NITE and UBS as well, but the fills are not as good as CTDL, no where near.

Thank you,
Laura


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 choke35 
Germany
Market Wizard
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Other
Trading: ES, YM, 6E
Posts: 2,622 since Feb 2013
Thanks Given: 5,101
Thanks Received: 6,558



TraderLaura View Post
Hi Everyone,

I am new here and not sure if I am posting in the right place or not.

I am currently looking for a broker that offers CTDL, which is a free route for removing liquidity. I am an active trader and average about 1 million shares per day. Having a free route makes a huge difference for me. My current broker no longer offers CTDL, which has been my main go to ECN for the past 5 years.

Do you know of a broker that offers CTDL? Any other free routes you can suggest? I use NITE and UBS as well, but the fills are not as good as CTDL, no where near.

Thank you,
Laura

An unusual question

Most people here trade futures via e.g. IB or NT (which both don't offer Citadel to the best of my knowledge).
In the past TD Ameritrade offered Citadel access. If TDA was your broker up to now, sorry.

Did you already try a direct request at Citadel?


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
TraderLaura
San Francisco California
 
Posts: 2 since Oct 2015
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi choke35,

Thank you for the reply. I will look into TDA, but was hoping to find a direct-access discount broker. I am currently trading with a small firm in NY, but get really good commissions rate. TDA commissions are a bit too high.

I emailed Citadel 3 times already, but received no responses yet. It's hard to know if my email going to the right place or not, because Citadel is a huge company.

Thanks again,
Laura


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on October 1, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts