NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Ratio strategy quick explanation per request


Discussion in Options

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,806 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 jeremymag 
campnaa
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Zen fire
Trading: Futures
Posts: 19 since Nov 2009
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 10

Got a PM asking for the ratio as replacement of the naked writing, I planned an on naked writing tutorial but i didnt see much interest, but as I got this request to use specifically on aapl I made a quick vid



my english is not the best as I said before but it works!


Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
Fx93
Cincinnati Ohio
 
Posts: 12 since May 2012
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 5


I couldn't get a lot from your video, but I am interested in selling ratio spreads and wonder if you could describe in writing how you usually trade them.

Do you usually sell them for a credit? How do you manage them?

I was playing with them in thinkorswim as a way to extend the breakeven points of strangles and straddles as well as hedging outright futures positions.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on November 17, 2016


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts