NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Multicharts 9.1 and ForexConnect API


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,392 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 manev31 
Switzerland
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Tradestation, Python
Trading: Forex
Posts: 12 since Aug 2014
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 1

Recently I have upgraded to Multichrts 9.1 version which uses ForexConnect API to establish connection to FXCM. I am experiencing problems because every time when I open position in FXCM through Multicharts, connection to FXCM freezes and ForexConnect crashes giving me some dll error. I talked to Multicharts and they told me that the problem is in the ForexConnect APi and I should talk to FXCM to fixed the issue. Is someone else experiencing this issue? Or can someone give me some sort of advice?

Thanks


Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
  #2 (permalink)
 
Jason Rogers's Avatar
 Jason Rogers 
New York
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Strategy Trader
Posts: 166 since Aug 2010
Thanks Given: 122
Thanks Received: 153


manev31 View Post
Recently I have upgraded to Multichrts 9.1 version which uses ForexConnect API to establish connection to FXCM. I am experiencing problems because every time when I open position in FXCM through Multicharts, connection to FXCM freezes and ForexConnect crashes giving me some dll error. I talked to Multicharts and they told me that the problem is in the ForexConnect APi and I should talk to FXCM to fixed the issue. Is someone else experiencing this issue? Or can someone give me some sort of advice?

Thanks

Hi Manev,

My personal knowledge of ForexConnect is limited but you can reach out to our programmers directly by emailing [email protected] with any questions.


If you have questions about our services at FXCM please send me a Private Message.
Follow me on X Reply With Quote




Last Updated on February 22, 2016


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts