NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Pay or No for Data?


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,172 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 neil mccauley 
España
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: Currency Futures
Posts: 23 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 2

good morning, I trade forex and CFDs, my guide is the volume, as many traders I guess, I have a demo of NinjaTrader, and apply volume to CFD, my question is:
1-What are the advantages and disadvantages of paying for data, for example Kinetick?
2-Are there difference between data Kinetick and offered me a demo of Ninja?
3-¿si no difference? What?

thanks for your time

(I put Knetick example, suppose there will be more)


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
xplorer's Avatar
 xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,339 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,239


Hi neil

I may be wrong, but I do not see it as a question of pro and cons.

I think in order to get live market data people need to pay a fee generally speaking, because there is a cost to whom provide that data.

The other option is use perpetual demo accounts, as some people do.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on July 9, 2016


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts