NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Moving my trading journal to the elite section


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one PaleMetaphor with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Rrrracer with 1 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 2,476 views
    2. thumb_up 5 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 5 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 PaleMetaphor 
Denver Colorado/United States
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Jigsaw
Trading: ZN, ZB
Posts: 38 since Mar 2016
Thanks Given: 81
Thanks Received: 31

Hello traders. I just became an elite member and I would like to move my regular journal to the elite section. Am I able to move my journal or should I just start a new journal in the elite section? Thanks!


Follow me on X Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
bobwest's Avatar
 bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 8,175 since Jan 2013
Thanks Given: 58,026
Thanks Received: 26,426



PaleMetaphor View Post
Hello traders. I just became an elite member and I would like to move my regular journal to the elite section. Am I able to move my journal or should I just start a new journal in the elite section? Thanks!

The moderators, @Big Mike or @sam028, can move it for you. They will need to know the thread to move (obviously, not this one. )

If they don't pick up on this within a reasonable time, you may want to contact them directly. Note that Mike in particular gets a lot of PM's and mentions, and may take some time to respond.

You might also put the request in your journal as well, tagging the moderators with the "@" sign.

Bob.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4 (permalink)
 PaleMetaphor 
Denver Colorado/United States
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Jigsaw
Trading: ZN, ZB
Posts: 38 since Mar 2016
Thanks Given: 81
Thanks Received: 31

Excellent! Thanks Bob!


bobwest View Post
The moderators, @Big Mike or @sam028, can move it for you. They will need to know the thread to move (obviously, not this one. )

If they don't pick up on this within a reasonable time, you may want to contact them directly. Note that Mike in particular gets a lot of PM's and mentions, and may take some time to respond.

You might also put the request in your journal as well, tagging the moderators with the "@" sign.

Bob.


Follow me on X Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
YediTrader
Bogota Colombia
 
Posts: 5 since Nov 2018
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 9


PaleMetaphor View Post
Hello traders. I just became an elite member and I would like to move my regular journal to the elite section. Am I able to move my journal or should I just start a new journal in the elite section? Thanks!

Does this mean I can start posting my journal without being "elite"? Is that ok with the community? Did you get useful feedback being a non-elite member?


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #6 (permalink)
 
Rrrracer's Avatar
 Rrrracer 
On the road
Trading Nomad
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TradingView
Broker: Oanda
Trading: FX
Posts: 2,512 since Feb 2017
Thanks Given: 17,587
Thanks Received: 9,759


YediTrader View Post
Does this mean I can start posting my journal without being "elite"? Is that ok with the community? Did you get useful feedback being a non-elite member?


Greetings. Yes, you are more than welcome to start a journal as a non-elite member (highly encouraged!) and yes you will get useful feedback from both elite and non-elite members. Do it


Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on December 1, 2018


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts