NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Ericson's Forex Trader Journal


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,467 views
    2. thumb_up 3 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 ericson 
Sacramento, CA
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NA
Trading: Stocks, Forex
Posts: 64 since Nov 2013
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 19

Hi guys!

I am practicing forex trading. I aim to make at least $100 a day Monday through Friday. I trade 1 lots at a time. I will post my performance results. This aint easy! Thankfully I am using a sim account. I trade using price volume, trendlines, S/R lines, and priceactionswing. Keep it simple and dont add anything else. And use gut instincts.



Ericson


Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 ericson 
Sacramento, CA
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NA
Trading: Stocks, Forex
Posts: 64 since Nov 2013
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 19


I was doing good in the first few days by keeping to my plan, but added other indicators later which I believe messed me up in the last few days! Back to my original plan and keeping to it!


Attached Thumbnails
Ericson's Forex Trader Journal-ericsons-performance-9-16-16.pdf   Ericson's Forex Trader Journal-ericsons-daily-performance-9-16-16.pdf  
Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on September 17, 2016


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts