NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Is it possible to get "historical" Time and Sales data?


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 7,340 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
adaseb
Canada
 
Posts: 58 since Aug 2010
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 36

Hello

Basically I would like to backtest a system that I have been trading live where I look at block trades of the Time and Sales data.

In the last few months I have been using a live feed of Zenfire and recording this data with Market Replay.

I tried to download this data using the "Download Replay Data..." in NT7 however comparing the live data and recorded data there are massive errors (sells appear as buys, etc)

So I was wondering if I join eSignal do they provide historic Time and Sales data for the last 6 months or so.

I have went on the live chat but they don't know what I am talking about. They assume I am just looking for the tick bid/ask data when infact I need the Time and Sales data.

So does eSignal provide this or is there some other service that provides this data?


Thanks


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
LukeGeniol's Avatar
 LukeGeniol 
Italy (IT) Italy
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: ATAS, R|Trader, NT8
Broker: Rithmic
Trading: CL, Brent, GC, TF
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 1,486 since Apr 2010
Thanks Given: 408
Thanks Received: 986


Do not think eSignal porvides so long Time and Sales data as they only provides only 10 days of bid/ask data.
DTN IQfeed maybe provides more Time and Sales data.
Anyway I think there's no service that provides so long T&S data like u want.


Take your Pips, go out and Live.
Luke.
Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 8, 2010


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts