NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Can someone help with data provider?


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,849 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 0 followers
    1. forum 5 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Simo
Australia
 
Posts: 3 since Sep 2010
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi guys

I'm wanting to use market delta with a data provider but I can't use Zen Fire because I trade from a Spot brokarage not a futures brokarage

is there anyone you can recommend? the cheaper the better but accuracy is a must

Thanks


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
LukeGeniol's Avatar
 LukeGeniol 
Italy (IT) Italy
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: ATAS, R|Trader, NT8
Broker: Rithmic
Trading: CL, Brent, GC, TF
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 1,486 since Apr 2010
Thanks Given: 408
Thanks Received: 986


Your question is not very clear, want u a futures data to use with Market Delta? What instrument do u use? Anyway the most accurate is using DTN IQfeed, but is not so chep if u want currencies futures data.
Other way is to sign up with Zen-Fire Demo or Transact demo, but with Zen-Fire u have not tick backfill, with transact u have 5 days tick backfill, but only for few instruments, i.e. as currency only 6E (EUR/USD).


Take your Pips, go out and Live.
Luke.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
Simo
Australia
 
Posts: 3 since Sep 2010
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Thanks Luke

I trade mainly Currencies right now GBP and EUR

I just want Futures data for these pairs

Sorry if my question wasnt clear

All I meant was - I have Market Delta but need data provider to run it obviously. I just want CME live data with backfill.

I cant use Zenfire because after the free trial it requires an account with a futures broker but I only have an account with a Spot Broker and will not be changing.

Anyway Thanks


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
Simo
Australia
 
Posts: 3 since Sep 2010
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

How long does a Transact Demo last?


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)
 
LukeGeniol's Avatar
 LukeGeniol 
Italy (IT) Italy
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: ATAS, R|Trader, NT8
Broker: Rithmic
Trading: CL, Brent, GC, TF
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 1,486 since Apr 2010
Thanks Given: 408
Thanks Received: 986


Simo View Post
Thanks Luke

I trade mainly Currencies right now GBP and EUR

I just want Futures data for these pairs

Sorry if my question wasnt clear

All I meant was - I have Market Delta but need data provider to run it obviously. I just want CME live data with backfill.

I cant use Zenfire because after the free trial it requires an account with a futures broker but I only have an account with a Spot Broker and will not be changing.

Anyway Thanks

U can say thanks to someone using the thanks button on bottom right of post.

U can renew ZenFire demo with Amp futures.


Simo View Post
How long does a Transact Demo last?

I Don't know, but at least 1 month.


Take your Pips, go out and Live.
Luke.
Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 8, 2010


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts