NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





SierraChart new FXCM Model


Discussion in Sierra Chart

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,982 views
    2. thumb_up 3 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 Thomas T 
Grünstadt RP
 
Posts: 9 since Jan 2016

Hello NexusFi

What think you about New SC FXCM Model ?!

-No minimum account balance with FXCM required
-Long-term order fill history maintained
-Server-side OCO and Bracket orders
-Very simplified connection to FXCM

I trade GER30/FDAX, US30/DOW

Greetz

tom


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
Sayounara
Yokohama South Korea
 
Posts: 120 since Nov 2012
Thanks Given: 100
Thanks Received: 81

Hello Thomas! I'm also planning to trade my FXCM account through Sierra Chart. I've sent FXCM my LOD and still waiting for confirmation to start trading. how has been your experience so far? any red-lights before I take the plunge? :-)


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
 Thomas T 
Grünstadt RP
 
Posts: 9 since Jan 2016



Sayounara View Post
Hello Thomas! I'm also planning to trade my FXCM account through Sierra Chart. I've sent FXCM my LOD and still waiting for confirmation to start trading. how has been your experience so far? any red-lights before I take the plunge? :-)


With us in Germany the finance supervision (BAFIN) has recently expressed itself to CFD. They examine in Germany to forbid! That is very uncertainly the whole and I better leaves out the fingers. If my whole money has departed from FXCM. Another reason were the market data them arbitrarily are put. More sense makes futures on the stock exchanges for me.


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
Sayounara
Yokohama South Korea
 
Posts: 120 since Nov 2012
Thanks Given: 100
Thanks Received: 81


Thomas T View Post
With us in Germany the finance supervision (BAFIN) has recently expressed itself to CFD. They examine in Germany to forbid! That is very uncertainly the whole and I better leaves out the fingers. If my whole money has departed from FXCM. Another reason were the market data them arbitrarily are put. More sense makes futures on the stock exchanges for me.

somehow I understood what you were trying to say, maybe because I used to speak German? :-) thank you very much for the reply, and good luck with trading Stocks!


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on November 21, 2016


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts