NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





south California (orange County Traders)


Discussion in Commodities

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one shodson with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two sunny1978 with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 MurthyTrader with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 2,250 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
sunny1978
Irvine, CA
 
Posts: 3 since Apr 2015
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I have a trading system that I want to discuss (brain storm) with someone.

Any traders here from south california, Orange Count? I would love to meet up and share !

Thanks,


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Is Volume Profile worth learning or is it an outdated co …
1 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
Rubens
Berlin
 
Posts: 5 since Apr 2016
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 2


Maybe you give us some Insights in your Trading System -
just the Basics for the Beginning ...


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
MurthyTrader
Irvine,CA
 
Posts: 1 since Dec 2016
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I am in Irvine too.
We can catch up and talk about it.
If interested ping me

I have been trading Options from past 4 years.


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 
shodson's Avatar
 shodson 
OC, California, USA
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: IB/TWS, NinjaTrader, ToS
Broker: IB, ToS, Kinetick
Trading: stocks, options, futures, VIX
Posts: 1,972 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 534
Thanks Received: 3,720

I'm in OC too, Irvine/Lake Forest area. I also run the OC Traders Meetup, you should come sometime.


sunny1978 View Post
I have a trading system that I want to discuss (brain storm) with someone.

Any traders here from south california, Orange Count? I would love to meet up and share !

Thanks,


Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote




Last Updated on December 6, 2016


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts