NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





FDAX/DAX/GER30 JOURNAL


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,871 views
    2. thumb_up 4 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 4 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
armchairtaikun
Nairobi
 
Posts: 4 since Jun 2016
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 6

I have noticed very few threads about DAX.

Here is my attempt to share my trades anad analysis

I will post my live account soon

Back ground

1. 20p Bolinger Bands
2.50MA
3.FIBs
4.Fundamentals: Trump,China,ECB


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
armchairtaikun
Nairobi
 
Posts: 4 since Jun 2016
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 6


can't post charts...forum limitation

a break of 11450...should make way for 11000 support


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
IndexTrader IT
Sydney
 
Posts: 40 since Feb 2017
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 45

In this post I am describing the markets language not hindsight trading.
It's important to be aware of what your interpretting thinking during the session, IE are you understanding ? what is going on or are you lost. weekly chart showing trend and strong buying candle
The real trade was long I was thinking this during the whole sell off at session start, then the coiling pattern give aways alluding to the possible low for the day.
I can understand anyone thinking that I am hindsight trading (easy to talk after its over) but I was thinking these thoughts before the right price action took place.
I get it wrong plenty of times
Here is a good quote I live by: I don"t think you can consistently be a winning trader if your banking on being right more than 50% of the time. You have to figure out how to make money being right only 20-30 % of the time. Bill Lipschutz


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DAX30.fsWeekly.png
Views:	314
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	227477   Click image for larger version

Name:	DAX30.fsDaily.png
Views:	283
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	227478   Click image for larger version

Name:	15 min warning.png
Views:	297
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	227480   Click image for larger version

Name:	DAX30.fsM15.png
Views:	295
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	227481  
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #5 (permalink)
IndexTrader IT
Sydney
 
Posts: 40 since Feb 2017
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 45

Dear armchairtaikun

I might have to apologise ... is this your journal or a journal for ppl trading this index ?
Please clarify and perhaps I will start another thread with this post
Thanks


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on February 17, 2017


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts