NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





/ES : Demo


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,475 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 9 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Moneyreaper77
US Phoenix Az
 
Posts: 66 since Apr 2017
Thanks Given: 62
Thanks Received: 17

In trade Short 3 contracts @2400 I will be making my target 2390 . I will ride this trade as long as possible I may manually trail my stop if possible.


Sent from my iPhone using NexusFi


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
Moneyreaper77
US Phoenix Az
 
Posts: 66 since Apr 2017
Thanks Given: 62
Thanks Received: 17

Update out of trade I had a bad case of the fat fingers when I was manually trailing my stop, the funny thing is my fingers ain't even fat . Out with a profit


Sent from my iPhone using NexusFi


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
Moneyreaper77
US Phoenix Az
 
Posts: 66 since Apr 2017
Thanks Given: 62
Thanks Received: 17


Contemplating getting back in the trade but I think I might be done for the night


Sent from my iPhone using NexusFi


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 Alexis135 
Quebec
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Daytradr
Broker: AMP / CQG
Trading: ZB
Posts: 6 since Mar 2017
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 4

Nice trade and good exit on volatility lowering. Was your entry based on the relatively clear price rejection of 2400ish at the first touch?

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #5 (permalink)
Moneyreaper77
US Phoenix Az
 
Posts: 66 since Apr 2017
Thanks Given: 62
Thanks Received: 17


Alexis135 View Post
Nice trade and good exit on volatility lowering. Was your entry based on the relatively clear price rejection of 2400ish at the first touch?

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app



Thanks and yes actually it touched 2 or 3 times and I figured it was a go that the level would hold and allow for price to drop or retrace.


Sent from my iPhone using NexusFi


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)
Moneyreaper77
US Phoenix Az
 
Posts: 66 since Apr 2017
Thanks Given: 62
Thanks Received: 17

Got in this morning @2378 Long 3 contracts got at 2380.25for a profit. I got the CTS T4 sim yesterday and I'm getting reacquainted with it I love this app!



Sent from my iPhone using NexusFi


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)
Moneyreaper77
US Phoenix Az
 
Posts: 66 since Apr 2017
Thanks Given: 62
Thanks Received: 17


Moneyreaper77 View Post
Got in this morning @2378 Long 3 contracts got at 2380.25for a profit. I got the CTS T4 sim yesterday and I'm getting reacquainted with it I love this app!



Sent from my iPhone using NexusFi



Got back in about 5 minutes ago @ 2369.75 Long 3 contracts manually trailed my stop got out @2362.50 with a profit


Sent from my iPhone using NexusFi


Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)
Moneyreaper77
US Phoenix Az
 
Posts: 66 since Apr 2017
Thanks Given: 62
Thanks Received: 17


Moneyreaper77 View Post
Got back in about 5 minutes ago @ 2369.75 Long 3 contracts manually trailed my stop got out @2362.50 with a profit


Sent from my iPhone using NexusFi



Here is my profit


Sent from my iPhone using NexusFi


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #9 (permalink)
Moneyreaper77
US Phoenix Az
 
Posts: 66 since Apr 2017
Thanks Given: 62
Thanks Received: 17

I got in on a trade @2386 Long 1 contract. I'm currently manually trailing my stop, target will be 2393 or 2395 I haven't made up my mind yet.


Sent from my iPhone using NexusFi


Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)
Moneyreaper77
US Phoenix Az
 
Posts: 66 since Apr 2017
Thanks Given: 62
Thanks Received: 17



Moneyreaper77 View Post
I got in on a trade @2386 Long 1 contract. I'm currently manually trailing my stop, target will be 2393 or 2395 I haven't made up my mind yet.


Sent from my iPhone using NexusFi



Update
I got stopped out before I set my target the candle hit 2393 and rejected the price and hit my stop for a profit of $237 not bad at all


Sent from my iPhone using NexusFi


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on May 22, 2017


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts