NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Journal for trading Forex - R supported


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,326 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 akeya007 
Groningen Netherlands
 
Posts: 4 since Jun 2017

Hi there,

I have been trading Forex for the last 5 months mostly part time based on price action strategy that I have adapted to my trading style and learned from others on the web.

Prior to that, a year ago I was trading crude oil, corn, soybean on CFDs but it did not end up well. I can say I was really gambling my money away and I did not really know much about trading.

I am listened to audio books about trading and seen some videos online which have led towards developing a journal, keeping track of my trades, and learning from my mistakes.

I have lately started coding in R the statistical software package and decided to write some code to keep track of my emotions before I start my trading session but I also how patient, disciplined I was after trading. Kind of a post trading routine. I also rank other parameters such as emotional trading, risk management etc...

w.r.t the trading results itself, I have it in an excel sheet where I track avg profit, loss , w/l ratio ...

I will try to keep it updated everyday.

thanks


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PrePost Trading Mindset.PNG
Views:	304
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	238710   Click image for larger version

Name:	gbpusd 18-07-2017.png
Views:	292
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	238711  
Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks




Last Updated on July 23, 2017


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts