NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





MTF MovingAverages


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,884 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 Bvend 
Greece
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja,Sierra
Broker: IB,IQFeed
Trading: Emini ES, Dax
Posts: 39 since Feb 2013
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 19

I am test trading with Multicharts .net and there are 2 indicators I am looking for and haven't found so far. maybe one can help.
The first is MTF EMA's.
I don't want to use the second series, because when I change symbols from the scanner window the second series doesn't change, unless I am doing something wrong.
Anybody have any solution?
For the second one I am gonna open a new thread.


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
  #2 (permalink)
 ABCTG   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 2,448 since Apr 2013
Thanks Given: 494
Thanks Received: 1,643

Bvend,

I am not aware of an existing indicator that would accomplish that. As you don't want to use additional datastreams, things would get a bit more complex. You could use CustomInstruments and compute the averages on them, but this will require a bit of coding.

Regards,

ABCTG


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on August 31, 2017


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts