NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Convert indicator into a strategy


Discussion in EasyLanguage Programming

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,761 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Donovan2580
Port St. Lucie, FL
 
Posts: 36 since Jul 2016
Thanks Given: 22
Thanks Received: 37

Hello,

I currently have an indicator that I would like to convert into a strategy.

Normally I am able to do this pretty easily by just replacing the “plot” with a “Buy”, etc.

I cannot get it to work on this particular indicator.

I would post the code here, but I paid for this indicator and don't think he would appreciate me just posting his copyrighted material.

Is there anyone out there willing to look at the code via a private message?

Thanks in advance,

Donovan


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
Donovan2580
Port St. Lucie, FL
 
Posts: 36 since Jul 2016
Thanks Given: 22
Thanks Received: 37


I had a few very kind people reach out and help me...

How do I go about closing this thread and mark it as resolved?

Thanks


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on March 14, 2018


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts