NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Scan for MovingAvgCrossover within N bars


Discussion in ThinkOrSwim

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,927 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
yasc
Singapore, Singapore
 
Posts: 2 since Mar 2018
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I'm trying to scan for stocks that has any MovingAvg Crossovers within 10 bars ago.

I added a MovingAvgCrossover study filter, but how can I tell it to scan for any stocks that has the signals within 10 bars?

I'm quite new to TOS, appreciate any help. Thanks!


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
yasc
Singapore, Singapore
 
Posts: 2 since Mar 2018
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Oh nvm, I figured it out.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on March 21, 2018


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts