NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





MC.net 11.0.15806.400 or older versions installer


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,585 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
VincentVega's Avatar
 VincentVega 
Ravenna, Italia
 
Experience: None
Platform: Bookmap, SierraChart, TWS
Trading: Index Futures
Posts: 21 since Apr 2012
Thanks Given: 21
Thanks Received: 5

I did the mistake to upgrade my MC.net to the latest version (11.0.16152) without a backup and I'm having some issues; so now I need to downgrade to the latest version which was stable for my setup.

Is there anyone with an installer of MC.net 11.0.15806.400 (64-bit) or an older version ?

Thank you


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
  #2 (permalink)
 ABCTG   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 2,448 since Apr 2013
Thanks Given: 494
Thanks Received: 1,643

VincentVega,

I would contact the MC support directly and explain your rational for downgrading and I am sure they can provide you with a link to that version.

Regards,

ABCTG


Follow me on X Reply With Quote




Last Updated on May 16, 2018


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts