NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Chart Label showing EMA Crossover


Discussion in ThinkOrSwim

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,034 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Kaptin Kirk
Phoenix AZ
 
Posts: 1 since Jun 2018
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hello All,

I am new to the site and look forward to learning from all of you. I am wanting to add a chart label on thinkorswim that can show the status of EMA crossovers on different time frames.

For example if I am looking at a daily chart, I would like to see the status of the 8 and 21 EMA's on a lower timeframe chart. Example if 8 is above the 21 then the label is green. If 8 is below 21 then the label is red.

Does anyone know how or where I might me able to find the script to add a chart label that would be able to show this.

Thank you so much!


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
RTH vs ETH: when your chart and Volume Profile trading h …
NinjaTrader
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
dearsourabh
jabalpur
 
Posts: 3 since Dec 2015
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi,

You can only see such thing on higher time frames (to the time frame you are attaching it to). Use secondary aggregation for it.

Sourabh





Kaptin Kirk View Post
Hello All,

I am new to the site and look forward to learning from all of you. I am wanting to add a chart label on thinkorswim that can show the status of EMA crossovers on different time frames.

For example if I am looking at a daily chart, I would like to see the status of the 8 and 21 EMA's on a lower timeframe chart. Example if 8 is above the 21 then the label is green. If 8 is below 21 then the label is red.

Does anyone know how or where I might me able to find the script to add a chart label that would be able to show this.

Thank you so much!


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 13, 2018


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts